Cookies permit the collection of information about your browsing on the Website, such as remembering your language preferences or the currency used for a purchase, and suggesting these at the next visit to facilitate your use of the Website. Cookies can be stored permanently on your computer and have a variable duration (so-called persistent cookies), but other types may vanish when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies). Cookies may be installed from the Website you are visiting (so-called first party cookies) or may be installed from other websites (so-called third party cookies). The Website uses first-party cookies, third-party cookies and other similar technologies, as described in greater detail below.
The data controller is Evoca S.p.A., with registered office at Via Roma, 24 24030 Valbrembo (BG), Italia, registered in the Companies’ Register in Bergamo at no. 05035600963, phone number: +39 035 606111, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter also referred to as “Company”).
PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
- Technical Navigational and Functionality Cookies: The Website uses first-party, session and persistent cookies to enable you to browse and use the Website securely and efficiently and to improve the services provided by the Website. These cookies allow, for example, the recognition of the selected language and the country from which you connect to the Website. These cookies, by recognising that you have re-accessed the Website, avoid your having to re-enter your information each time. Finally, functionality cookies enhance your browsing experience.
- Analytical Cookies: The Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of the Website. The Google Analytics settings provide for data sharing with Google in order to use the following services: i) Benchmarking, i.e. participation in the collection of anonymous data that helps to better understand the data trends; ii) Technical Support, to enable Google to provide support; and iii) Account Experts, in order to enable Google’s marketing experts to provide suggestions to improve configuration and analysis.
For more details and information, visit the service provider's page here at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1011397.
By default, analytics cookies use the entire IP address of website users to provide general geographic data in the reports.
You can disable Google Analytics cookies by downloading a specific browser plug-in available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
LEGAL BASES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
- Technical Navigational and Functionality Cookies: execution of a contract of which you are a party (use of the Website).
- Analytical Cookies: legitimate interest.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
Technical Navigational and Functionality Cookies and Analytical Cookies: for the entire duration of the browsing session on the Website and continuing until the end of said session.
When the above retention time limits have elapsed, your personal data will be destroyed, erased or rendered anonymous, in accordance with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
OBLIGATORY NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
PARTIES AUTHORIZED TO PERFORM DATA PROCESSING
Subject to point 8 of POLICY STATEMENT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, you may object to the storing of cookies on your hard disk by setting up your browser to disable cookies. The following are the methods offered by the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer > https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome > https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox > https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione dei cookie
- Safari > https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
After this operation, however, some webpage functions may not be able to be performed successfully.
CHARACTERISTICS AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE
- Navigation or Session Cookies: ensuring the normal browsing and use of the website (e.g. allowing you to make a purchase or authenticate yourself to access reserved areas.)
- Cookie Analytics: gathering information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they use the Website.
- Functionality Cookies: allowing the user to navigate according to a selected set of criteria (e.g. language, products chosen for purchase) in order to improve the service provided to the user.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES NOT BELONGING TO THE EUROPEAN UNION
Data collected using Google cookies may be transferred outside the European Union and, in particular, to the United States of America.
We may only transfer personal data outside the European Union to countries deemed by the European Commission to offer an adequate level of protection (a list of such countries is available here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm), or where the Evoca Group has provided for the appropriate safeguards for seeking to maintain data privacy (for which we usually use one of the data transfer contract forms approved by the European Commission, a copy of which is available at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers /transfer/index_en.htm).